- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days. However, most of time we ship your order within just few hours. Once they are in route to you, the order cannot be cancelled or refused unless instructed by us in written. If you do refuse it, you will be responsible for charges of shipping and handling both ways and additional restocking fee.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by e-mail within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact damaged.
- If you are a consumer. We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us and know that we all change our minds sometimes! If you don’t like something you have bought from us you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of taking the delivery.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation in an unused and ‘as new’ condition with all the original packaging, and if applicable, all seals in-tact. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods excluding delivery charges. A refund or exchange will not be provided for products returned in a used condition or been tampered with.
- When you return your item to us, please make sure that it’s well packed to protect it from damage. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.