- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
- "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
- "Seller" means violahairextensions.co.uk of Unit 6 Basepoint, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estate, Romsey, Hampshire, SO519AQ, United Kingdom that owns and operates violahairextensions.co.uk.co.uk;
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
- "Website" means violahairextensions.co.uk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller's address stated in clause 1.5.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days.
- Information on the site detailing stock levels should not be viewed as a guarantee of availability, and is a guide only. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
- When making an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in The Order Process Section below
- Users of the website are able to add their selected products to their shopping cart. When they have compiled a list of products that they wish to order they can proceed to the order process from the cart page. If the user is not logged into the website they will be asked to either log in or register for an account. Once logged in and in the order process a user can specify their delivery details and payment details before completing the order. The order takes place over an encrypted connection and credit details are not held by Viola Hair Extensions after the payment is received. The user will be given an individual reference code for the order and will be sent a confirmation email. Orders will then be processed by Viola Hair Extensions depending on the individual specifications of the order. If there is a problem with the order Viola Hair Extensions will contact the user by the details provided by the user on registration or during the order.
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT. The price excludes delivery charges, unless it is clearly stated otherwise.
- The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
- Payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
- We are pleased to offer many ways for you to pay for your order. We currently accept the following credit and debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro (Switch), Solo and Electron.
- We are also happy to accept payment by BACS transfer (please make payment to Viola Hair Extensions Ltd, Account number: 83438449, Sort Code: 20-79-29) and Barclays Pingit (please send payment to: 07783900334).
- At violahairextensions.co.uk we take your security very seriously. We use the strongest available encryption technology to keep your details safe. Our secure servers are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that our systems and data are not compromised
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund back to the original form of payment.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
- If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within in accordance with our delivery schedule and/or the acceptance of order.
- violahairextensions.co.uk always endeavours to adhere to delivery estimates but these are always estimates.
- If your order is placed before 3pm the items will be shipped the same day, otherwise they will be shipped the next working day. We do not ship on weekends or bank holidays
- In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order. Most items sent by violahairextensions.co.uk need to be signed for and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If your purchase does not arrive we will replace it immediately at no additional cost to you
- The Majority of our orders are sent via services provided by Royal Mail and DPD Local
- Bank Holidays: No collections or deliveries will be made on Bank Holidays
- Weather Conditions: Royal Mail and DPD Local have to ensure both the Health and Safety of their employees. Poor weather conditions can often warrant changes in delivery and collection times. We are unable to offer refunds for any costs associated with delays caused by the weather.
- Weekends: Deliveries may be made on a Saturday
- Christmas Deliveries: Orders should be placed within the guidelines issued by Royal Mail or DPD Local at their website
Monday-Friday Next Day Delivery (anytime up until the end of the day) £4.50
Monday-Friday Next Day Delivery Before 12 noon £8.00
Monday-Friday Next Day Delivery Before 10.30am £13.00
Saturday Delivery (anytime up until the end of the day) £8.00 (please note that this applies to any orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm only, we are closed weekends)
Sunday Delivery (anytime up until the end of the day) £8.00 (please note that this applies to any orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm only, we are closed weekends.
You can select any of these delivery services at the checkout, but you must order before 3pm weekdays. If you miss this deadline, we will do our best to get your order out anyway, but if we are unable, we will take care of it on the following working day.
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days. However, most of time we ship your order within just few hours. Once they are in route to you, the order cannot be cancelled or refused unless instructed by us in written. If you do refuse it, you will be responsible for charges of shipping and handling both ways and additional restocking fee.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by e-mail within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact damaged.
- If you are a consumer. We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us and know that we all change our minds sometimes! If you don’t like something you have bought from us you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of taking the delivery.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation in an unused and ‘as new’ condition with all the original packaging, and if applicable, all seals in-tact. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods excluding delivery charges. A refund or exchange will not be provided for products returned in a used condition or been tampered with. Also, the Seller shall not be held responsible for results of any alterations (dying, bleaching) or treatments performed by the Buyer or any third party after purchase.
- When you return your item to us, please make sure that it’s well packed to protect it from damage. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- To arrange a return or exchange please complete the online form below.
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
- the Consumer Protection Act. 1987;
- the supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- the Consumer Credit Act 1974;
- the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- the Trade Descriptions Act 1968;
- the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1994 Regulations