From Monday 28 September 2020 we’ll be improving our timed guarantees for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am and 1pm services and will make the following changes:
- For items posted from Monday 28 September 2020 onwards, our guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am the next working day will change to by 11.00am the next working day
- Our guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm the next working day will change to by 4.00pm the next working day.
- This includes items where a Saturday guarantee has been purchased.
For both services, we're no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
Royal Mail First class and Tracked services may also be affected.
No longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered.
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days. However, most of the time we ship your order within just a few hours. Once they are in route to you, the order cannot be cancelled or refused unless instructed by us in writing. If you do refuse it, you will be responsible for charges of shipping and handling both ways and an additional restocking fee.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by e-mail within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact damaged.
- If you are a consumer. We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us and know that we all change our minds sometimes! If you don’t like something you have bought from us you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of taking the delivery.
- Returns must include a completed Viola Returns form to be included with the returned goods.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation in an unused and ‘as new’ condition with all the original packaging, and if applicable, all seals in-tact. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods excluding delivery charges. A refund or exchange will not be provided for products returned in a used condition or been tampered with.
- Cost for postage of exchanged items must be paid by the customer.
- When you return your item to us, please make sure that it’s well packed to protect it from damage. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- SALE items/CLEARANCE and Bespoke items are NON-returnable.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within in accordance with our delivery schedule and/or the acceptance of the order.
- violahairextensions.co.uk always endeavours to adhere to delivery estimates but these are always estimates.
- If your order is placed before 3 pm the items will be shipped the same day (Monday to Friday), otherwise, they will be shipped the next working day. We do not ship on weekends or bank holidays
- In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order. Most items sent by violahairextensions.co.uk need to be signed for and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If your purchase does not arrive we will replace it immediately at no additional cost to you
- The Majority of our orders are sent via services provided by Royal Mail and DPD Local.
- Bank Holidays: No collections or deliveries will be made on Bank Holidays
- Weather Conditions: Royal Mail and DPD Local have to ensure both the Health and Safety of their employees. Poor weather conditions can often warrant changes in delivery and collection times. We are unable to offer refunds for any costs associated with delays caused by the weather.
- Weekends: Deliveries may be made on a Saturday
- Christmas Deliveries: Orders should be placed within the guidelines issued by Royal Mail or DPD Local at their website
Royal Mail Express Special Guaranteed Delivery
Royal Mail Standard Delivery
DPD 1 to 2 Working Day Delivery (Monday to Friday – anytime up until the end of the day) – £6.00 (Please note this is not a guaranteed next day service)
Next Working Day Delivery Before 12 noon – £11.00
Next Working Day Delivery Before 10.30am – £17.50
Saturday Delivery (anytime up until the end of the day) – £12.00 (please note that this applies to any orders placed Monday-Friday before 3 pm only)
You can select any of these delivery services at the checkout, but you must order before 3 pm weekdays. If you miss this deadline, we will do our best to get your order out anyway, but if we are unable, we will take care of it on the following working day.