Who doesn't want to look and feel amazing on their big day? Hair extensions and clips-in are perfect for getting the wedding hair you have always dreamed of either up or down the extensions will boost any look.
What you need to know about Clip-in Extensions.
Clip-in extensions will extend and uplift your hair in an instant, from your own home and it can be fitted by yourself. In just a few moments, you can have long, beautiful hair.
The perfect alternative to hair extensions for special occasions and if you are looking for something less permanent. Thanks to Clip-ins, easy and simple to fit that will instantly change your hair without spending hours in the salon. If you want to add length, the volume quickly Viola Clip-in extensions are perfect to have luxurious hair in minutes.
Each set of Viola Clip-in extensions includes 9 separate pieces each with snap clips for an easy and secure application. With different lengths to be placed around the head for a seamless and natural finish.
Clip-in hair extensions are to be taken out at the end of the day to avoid damaging the extensions and the client's hair. With the correct care, Viola clip-in extensions will stay looking and feeling amazing for many months even years.
How to apply Clip-in Extensions
With a little practice, the clips-in can be added within 10 minutes. If you use an extra mirror to view the back of your head, the application process can be much easier than you think.
Bridal Hair Extensions
Do you want to enhance your hair yourself at home? Great! But before you buy, you'll have to make a decision - human or synthetic hair?
The human hair clip-in can be treated the same as your natural hair - blow-dry, straighten and curl. When styling, be careful not to use temperatures higher than 140-160 degrees Celsius. Higher temperatures will be damaging to both the extensions and your own hair.
Synthetic hair clips are made of artificial materials. Although their appearance resembles the appearance of human hair, the characteristic feature of "synthetics" have an artificial shine. Such hair can be unnaturally shiny and plastic to the touch. It also requires more frequent washing and combing can be frizzy and matted.
Although synthetic hairpieces can be cheaper than their natural cousins, if you want to achieve a natural look, opt for definitely better quality human hair.
Why Clip-in Extensions?Clip-in hair is a great choice, especially for:
- Looking phenomenal, Clip-in extensions instantly add length and volume so you can style Hollywood Waves or wedding updos that can be created with long hair.
- Don't want to spend hours at the salon.
- Never had hair extensions before committing to permanent treatment, want to try out how it will look and feel in your long hair.
- Change their hairstyle, thanks to the clip in hair clips, they can go crazy and have a different hairstyle every day.
Prices of clip in hairpieces
Viola Clip-in extensions are sold as a set (standard sets contain 7 or 9 pieces). With a choice of traditional Clip-in extensions or New Seamless Clip-in that lie flat to the head, for a smooth and secure fit.
Human Hair clip in - what else is worth knowing?Keep Clip-in extensions look beautiful and healthy, it is necessary to take care of it properly:
- Remove Clip-in Extensions every day before going to sleep.
- Essential to wash with the correct aftercare products such as Viola Shampoo and Conditioner as it has been specially formulated for the use with extensions.
- Wash with lukewarm water always avoiding the area around the clips.
- You must tangle the hair and place them in a box or on a special hanger, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Best to let it dry naturally. If you want to use a hairdryer use at a low heat also apply a heat protectant to your hair.