Malibu C Swimmers Wellness Remedy
Ditch damage and discolouration with this must-have tune-up tool for Swimmer’s hair that instantly kicks crunchy, heavy, lifeless locks into tip top shape to reveal the ultimate in softness, swing and shine.
WHY YOU NEED IT
- Dramatically improves the look and feel of your hair no matter how often you dive in
- Naturally removes all the hair-harsh elements from pool, spa or ocean water that can damage and discolour your hair
- Helps prevent the recurrence of brittle, damaged hair
- Removes and prevents “Swimmer’s green hair” (copper build-up, which is the culprit behind green discolouration)
- Soothes dry, itchy scalp caused by hair-harsh chemicals found in water
- Restores vibrancy, softness, shine and swing
- Dissolves quickly for immediate results
- Formulated with a patented, nature-identical antioxidant vitamin complex
- Hermetically sealed in eco-chic
- 100% vegan, food-grade, wellness ingredients
- Formulated without preservatives, parabens, gluten, fragrance and no sodium chloride added
|SIZE|| Sold individually, 5g = One use
Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Betaine.
Shampoo, rinse and pour crystals across wet palm. Rub hands together, adding water to dissolve crystals. Apply and scrunch throughout hair, then allow to remain on hair for up to 5 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo, rinse thoroughly. Apply conditioner, then rinse. *For damaged hair, Malibu C® Miracle Repair is recommended.
Please be aware Viola Hair Extensions recommend that hair extensions do NOT come into contact with swimming pool water.
Malibu C will repair, restore and rejuvenate your world class hair extensions for continued use of Viola aftercare as it is the best products for your hair extensions.
It has been specially formulated to give the finest results to your Viola hair extensions, and to ensure the 190 days’ quality guarantee is upheld, the use of our shampoo and conditioner must be used.
Our shampoo is not tested on animals.
Suitable for use with all Viola hair extensions methods